General Campground Information
Check In Time
Check-in time for Cabins: 3pm
Check Out Time
Hours of Operation
- General Store / Registration Office Hours:
- Sunday - Thursday | 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday & Saturday | 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Your safety and the future of wildlife depend on you.
Golf Cart Policy
Number of Guests per Reservation
- At check-in, you will be asked to verify the number of guests staying at your site.
- A limit of 6 or 8 people per site (depending on site type) will be enforced. That total number includes both the number of people on your reservation and any day visitors. If you have the maximum number of people on your reservation, day visitors are not allowed.
- RV and Tent sites are limited to 6 people per site.
- Camping Cabins, Deluxe Cabins, and other Lodging are limited to 6 people with exception of the Deluxe Cabins which sleep 8, these are limited to 8 people.
If the number of overnight guests on your reservation allows for day visitors, those day visitors must check in at the front desk upon arrival. Your visitors are welcome for $5 per additional adult. Visiting guests are permitted until Quiet Hours and must adhere to campground rules. Should day visitors turn into overnight guests, they must register at the front desk.
After Hours & Emergency Number
For all other emergencies, please call 911
Meet Your Hosts
Welcome to Asheville East!After a two month camping adventure with her husband, Sara realized that camping was not just an avocation for them. It was in their souls, and where they wanted to spend both their working and recreation hours. Sara joined the KOA team in 2019 working part time at Louisville South KOA Holiday. She moved to Santa Cruz / Monterey Bay KOA as the Operations Manager and most recently held the role of General Manager at Trinity Lake KOA Holiday. Sara is excited to be in Asheville and looks forward to meeting new campers!