- 1 small zucchini, sliced thin
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped fine
- 1 rib celery, chopped fine
- 1 small carrot, sliced thin
- 1/2 c shredded cheese, mozzarella or cheddar
- 1 1/2 c spaghetti sauce
- 1 c browned ground beef or sausage (optional)
Mix all ingredients together and put in a sprayed casserole dish. Just add a little water if it looks a little dry. Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees (glass 325). NOTE: Can put on additional shredded cheese just before done.
A great camping breakfast recipe from the experts at KOA.