Wendy's Easy Chicken Enchiladas
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c sour cream
- 1 c chicken broth
- 1 can Ortega green chile salsa
- 1 small can diced green chiles
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1 pound(s) grated cheese
Boil chicken until done. Mix soups, sour cream, salsa, chiles, etc. in a mixing bowl. Cut tortillas into 1" strips. Butter 9x13 pan and layer the pan with tortillas, cubed or shredded cooked chicken, and sauce mixture., (2 layers total). Top with cheese. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Cook at 350 degrees for 1 - 1 1/2 hours.
A great camping breakfast recipe from the experts at KOA.