We make this every time we go camping! You can do it on any BBQ!
- tortilla shells (flour or corn)
- 1 jar pizza quick sauce
- shredded cheese (mexican blend or mozzarella are good)
- 1 pkg. Canadian bacon slices
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms
- 1 small can sliced olives
Preheat grill (if BBQ has large spaces on the grate, I cook the pizzas on foil layed over the grate). Spread tortilla shells with pizza sauce, shredded cheese, toppings, and more cheese! Grill until cheese is melted and tortilla is crisp. Yum!
A great camping breakfast recipe from the experts at KOA.