Tasty Baked Beans
A great camping take-along side-dish from the experts at KOA.
- 8 slice(s) bacon, diced and cooked until crisp
- 4 medium onions sliced
- 2 16 oz. cans cooked dry butter beans, drained
- 1 16 oz. can green lima beans, drained
- 1 16 oz. can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 31 oz. can Pork and Beans, not drained
- 1 1/2 c brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 c vinegar
- 1 Tbsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
In large dutch oven fry diced bacon until crisp, add sliced onions and saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Then add the remaining ingredients in the order listed above. Simmer beans for 20 to 30 minutes, or place in a crock-pot and serve when ready.
A great camping breakfast recipe from the experts at KOA.