Smoked Turkey Salad Sandwich
- 1/4 c mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 c plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 c corn relish
- 2 c chopped, fully cooked smoked turkey
- 1 stalk of celery, thinly sliced
- 4 kaiser rolls or lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
In a small mixing bowl, stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing and yogurt. Stir in corn relish. In a large mixing bowl, combine turkey and celery. Add dressing, toss gently to coat. Serve on rolls or on lettuce leaves with tomato slices.
A great camping breakfast recipe from the experts at KOA.