Slow Cooked Shredded Beef Tacos
- 1 1/2 pound(s) boneless beef chuck, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 3/4 c chunky medium-hot salsa
- 2 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp dark brown sugar (packed)
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 c fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp lime juice (optional)
Combine the salsa, brown sugar and soy sauce and pour over the meat in the slow cooker insert. Cover and cook for 8 hours on LOW or 5 to 6 hours on HIGH, or until the meat is fork-tender. Shred the meat with two forks and stir in cilantro and lime juice, if desired. Serve with soft tortillas and all the fixings.
A great camping breakfast recipe from the experts at KOA.