Shrimp and Corn Chowder with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1 1/2 c half and half
- 2 c whole kernel corn
- 2 Tbsp sun-dried tomatoes, cut into strips
- 1 c medium cooked shrimp, shelled
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
- black pepper or cayenne pepper to taste
Mix soup, half and half, corn and tomatoes in saucepan. Heat to boil. Cook over low heat 10 minutes. Stir in shrimp and chives and heat through. Season with pepper to taste.
A great camping breakfast recipe from the experts at KOA.