- 2 c light chunk-style spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 c water
- 1 9 oz. package refrigerated meat - or cheese filled ravioli
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 15 oz. carton fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1/4 c grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 1 10 oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained.
In a 10-inch skillet, combine spaghetti sauce and water; bring to boiling. Stir in the ravioli. Cover; cook mixture over medium heat about 5 minutes or until ravioli are nearly tender, stirring mixture once to prevent sticking.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the egg, ricotta cheese and Romano or Parmesan cheese with a fork. Dot ravioli with spinach. Spoon ricotta mixture atop. Cover and cook over low heat about 10 minutes more or until ricotta layer is set and pasta is just tender.