Hot Crab Spread
- 6 oz. fresh or canned crabmeat
- 2 Tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp all purpose creole or cajun seasoning
- 1 8 oz. package neufchatel or cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp plain yogurt
- 2 tsp chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- Tabasco, Tapatillo or other hot sauce, to taste
Mix all ingredients in a small dutch oven or foil baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Bake in small dutch oven over coals or in 375 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Serve with french or sourdough baguette or chips of any kind. A nice Chardonnay goes great with this too. Yum!
A great camping breakfast recipe from the experts at KOA.