- 6 -7 oz. total of salami, turkey, ham, bologna and/or cappicola, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 oz. mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 large pita bread rounds, halved crosswise
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 sliced tomato
- 1 c shredded lettuce
- 2 Tbsp Italian salad dressing
Cut meat and cheese slices in half. Open each pita half to form a pocket. Divide meat and cheese among pita halves. Top each with onion, tomato and lettuce. Drizzle each with some of the salad dressing.
A great camping breakfast recipe from the experts at KOA.