Dilled Peas & Potatoes
- 8 small new red potatoes (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 pound(s) sugar snap peas (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 6 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 6 green onions (chopped)
Cook potatoes in Dutch oven in boiling water until tender; drain and thinly slice. Cook snap peas until crisp-tender; drain and plunge in cold water to stop cooking; drain again. Whisk together oil and next 4 ingredients. Add to sliced potatoes, snap peas, and onions, tossing gently to coat. Cover and chill 2 hours, or serve warm.
A great camping breakfast recipe from the experts at KOA.