Darrell's Mexican Casserole
- 2 pound(s) hamburger or ground turkey
- 2 taco seasoning packets
- 2 cans rotel tomatoes
- 2 packages shreaded cheese (cheddar and Mexican mixed)
- 2 cans ranch style beans
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 2 green onions (diced)
- 1 pickled jalapeno (sliced)
- 1 package tortillas (20)
Brown hamburger meat and drain, mix everything but cheese, sliced jalapeno and tortillas (hold back some black olives for the top), heat and bring to boil, cut tortillas as needed into strips, oil and preheat dutch oven, layer with mixture, cheese and then tortillas, ending with cheese (for example, do mixture, cheese, tortillas, mixture, etc.), cover and bake at 375 for 30-45 minutes then uncover for 15 minutes and remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into squares.
A great camping breakfast recipe from the experts at KOA.