Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- 1 bag frozen hash brown potatoes (32 oz.)
- 1 pound(s) bacon (diced) or ham (cooked and cubed)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 green bell pepper (diced)
- 1 1/2 c cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 c milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper (more or less to taste)
Place a layer of frozen potatoes on the bottom of the slow cooker, followed by a layer of bacon or ham; then onions, green pepper and cheese. Repeat the layering process two or three more times, ending with a layer of cheese. Beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper together. Pour over the Crockpot mixture, cover and turn on low. Cook for 10-12 hours.This is helpful especially if you want to sleep in.
A great camping breakfast recipe from the experts at KOA.