A great camping take-along side-dish from the experts at KOA.
- 4-5 c broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 pound(s) bacon, diced and fried
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1/2 c sunflower seeds
- 1/2 c dried cranberries
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 c mayonnaise or Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
Combine the broccoli, bacon, cheese, onion, sunflower seeds, and cranberries and toss in a large bowl. Next mix the sugar, vinegar and mayonnaise to make the dressing. Pour dressing over salad mixture and lightly toss until broccoli pieces are slightly coated.
Cauliflower can also be added.
A great camping breakfast recipe from the experts at KOA.