Baked Santa Fe Dip
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c light mayonnaise
- 1 c shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 8 ounce can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1 medium tomato (seeded & chopped)
- 1 4 ounce can chopped green chili peppers
- 1/4 c sliced green onion
- 2 tsp canned chipotle chili peppers in adobe sauce (finely chopped)
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro (snipped)
Stir together cheeses, mayo, corn, chili peppers, chipotle chili peppers & garlic powder. Spread mixture into a shallow one quart casserole. Cover and chill up to 24 hours. Combine tomato, green onions and cilantro. Cover and chill up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, bake cheese mixture in 350 degree oven for 25 minutes, until bubbly. Spoon tomato mixture on top in center and serve with tortilla chips.
A great camping breakfast recipe from the experts at KOA.