Adapting to COVID-19 Restrictions & Guidelines at our KOA
Since the COVID-19 outbreak, we've been working very hard to adapt to all New York's restrictions & guidelines against it.
In doing so, we've temporarily established a few new procedures. Here are the latest changes & updates:
- All Playgrounds, Amenities and Recreation are to remain closed until further notice from NY's Governor & NY's Department of Health. We will continue to regularly check updates.
- Entry into our Kampstore is currently unavailable at this time. Once we open in-store access, we will make an announcement via our Facebook Page or Instagram Page.
- During your stay, you will receive a Store Items Catalog, which will give you pictures of things we sell in our Kampstore. All items ordered will be properly delivered directly to your site in a reasonable time. Also, each camper will receive a FREE bundle of wood upon their arrival, until further notice.
- Our check-in procedure now sends you an email on your day of arrival. With this, follow the steps & expedite your check-in before arrival. You will also receive an email with a few helpful guides we've created, attached to it. These include: 2020 Camp Map, Store Items Catalog, and an Adventure Alternatives Guide.
- Your Adventure Alternatives Guide will include Food, Wine, and other Beverage options, some that will even deliver directly to our KOA for your convenience. Our designated drop off spot is in front of the Kampstore. If planning to have wine or alcohol delivered, you MUST have your I.D. for Proof of Age.
- All Reservations must be made online or over the phone by calling (800) 562-7430. We will NOT be taking in-person reservations nor accepting cash at this time. We are only allowed to make reservations for RVs that have personal bathrooms in their units & for our cabins that have bathrooms.
- We have now opened our Cabins & Lodges (all have bathrooms inside them). At this time, we are unable to provide linens, pots, pans, silverware, etc. If you want coffee, please bring your own coffee maker. A microwave, fridge and stove, will still be in select cabins. Call for more information, at (607) 535-7404.
All campers & their guests, must follow all social distancing & other COVID-19 guidelines while staying at our KOA. If breaking the guidelines, we reserve the right to evict campers following unsafe acts. These restrictions & guidelines include the following:
- No more than 10 people (including guests) at one site or in a group setting on the KOA grounds.
- If you leave your site, you do not need a face mask, unless you are going to be less than 6 ft away from other campers. Please bring a face mask if you plan on leaving your site. Also, if you plan on going to town or site-seeing, you will need a mask.
Thank you & stay well,
Watkins Glen/Corning KOA Staff