We are open - with some restrictions
We are open for the season and are looking forward to your upcoming stay. In response to CDC and local government recommendations to slow the spread of COVID-19, we had to implement the following changes:
- The following activities are temporarily closed: pool, mini-golf, jump pad, game-area at pavilion and banana bike rentals. As we have large fields on our property, there is ample space to spread out and play, yet still maintain social distancing. Plus, there are still things to see or do in the area, which are open to the public.
- The arrival/check-in has been modified to "curb-side-registration" to deter gathering indoors and limiting person-to-person contact. There is a poster-sized information board with instructions where you pull in to the office/registration area.
- Our store is closed, but we will be happy to provide/deliver firewood and RV supplies and we can fill your propane tanks.
- We keep 1 bathhouse open at our office building, along with increased disinfection and cleaning schedules. We do recommend to use bathroom facilities in your RV, if equipped.
- Cable TV is not available during your stay. Our WiFi is up and operating, but streaming may not be possible when the park is busy.
We do not take these closures and restrictions lightly, but the safety and security of our campers and staff are our main priority. We are still accepting reservations for all site types and will encourage social distancing during this time.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns you may have or if you need recommendations on things to do and places to go, that are still open.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you.