Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
If you need to cancel your reservations, here is how it works.
FOR RV AND TENT RESERVATIONS: if you cancel your reservation 48 hours before your reservations, there will be a $10 cancellation fee. If you cancel the reservation within 48 hours of your reservation date, we keep the deposit you paid to reserve a spot. *Holiday Weekends & Special events require one week.
FOR CABIN RESERVATIONS: if you cancel your reservation a week before your reservation date, there will be a $10 cancellation fee. If you cancel within the week of your reservations date, we keep the deposit. * Holidays weekends and Special events require more than 14 days.
DELUXE LODGE & STUDIO RESERVATIONS: If you cancel your reservation one month before your reservation, there will be a $10 cancellation fee. If your cancel the reservation less than one month of your reservation date, we keep the deposit. *Special events include and are not limited to: National Cherry Festival, Traverse City Film Festival, Iron Man, Buckley Old Engine show.
We require you to call our office to cancel any reservation you may have with us. We will not accept cancellations via email or text message.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-0280 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.