Our Guests Are Our Top Priority
Status of campground amenities may change by your arrival date, but the following is the status as of today. NEW FACE MASK REQUIREMENTS:All guests (with the exception of children under 2) are required to have a facemask with them at all times.
- All guests are required to wear face masks inside of all buildings.
- All guests are required to wear face masks in common areas while participating in activities.
- Guests are not required to wear masks while on their own campsite.
- Guests will maintain social distancing while out walking around the campground. Guests do not have to wear a face mask while walking/riding bikes, but must have face mask with them and use it if they stop and congregate with other guests or cannot maintain social distance.
- Facemasks are available for purchase in the gift shop.
GUEST REGISTRATION AND STORE HOURS:
Thursday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday - Wednesday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pmFOOD SERVICE:The Happy Camper Cafe is open for take-out food on Thursday - Sunday.
The Bunkhouse Bar is open for take-out orders on Thursday - Sunday.SWIMMING POOL:Reservations are required for the pool. Currently, the pool is open from 10:00am - 8:00pm every day, however weekend pool time (Friday through Sunday) is available by reservation only. Guests must be onsite to reserve. Pool time is limited to 45 minutes per site, per day, in order to allow all guests the opportunity to swim. Signups for the pool are available in the Village.ADDITIONAL CLEANING AND SAFETY MEASURE FOR GUESTS & STAFF:
We have introduced additional cleaning standards, beyond our normal procedures, in order to provide our guests with a safe and enjoyable stay in the outdoors. Additionally, all of our staff have company-issued facemask with them at all times and will wear them when interacting with our guests and fellow staff members within 6 ft. Additionally, our staff will comply with and enforce Riverside county guidelines regarding the use of facemasks.