Our Guests Are Our Top Priority
The status of campground amenities may change by your arrival date, but the following is the status as of today.
NEW FACE MASK REQUIREMENTS:
All guests (with the exception of children under 2) are required to wear face masks in indoor and outdoor common areas and The Village.
- All guests are required to wear face masks in indoor and outdoor common areas.
- All guests are required to wear face masks inside of all buildings.
- Guests are not required to wear masks while on their own campsite.
- Guests will maintain social distancing while out walking around the campground. Guests do not need to wear a face mask while walking/riding bikes, but must have face masks with them and use it if they stop and congregate with other guests or cannot maintain social distance.
- Face masks are available for purchase in the gift shop.
GUEST REGISTRATION AND STORE HOURS:
Thursday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday - Wednesday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Happy Camper Cafe is open for take-out food on Thursday - Sunday.
The Bunkhouse Bar is open for take-out orders on Thursday - Sunday.
While many staffed recreation activities are required to be closed during stay-at-home orders, we have created special recreation kits for you to enjoy at your campsites. Ask at the front desk when you check-in.
HOLIDAY LIGHTS DISPLAY:
Our holiday lights display of more than 100,000 twinkling lights will continue through January 3rd.
The pools are currently closed for the season and will reopen in March of 2021 as heated pools so our guests can enjoy an extended swimming season.
BIKING AND HIKING TRAILS:
Our trails continue to be open for campground guests and day-use as a recognized, essential outdoor opportunity.
ADDITIONAL CLEANING AND SAFETY MEASURE FOR GUESTS & STAFF:
We have introduced additional cleaning standards, beyond our normal procedures, in order to provide our guests with a safe and enjoyable stay in the outdoors. Additionally, all of our staff have company-issued facemask with them at all times and will wear them when interacting with our guests and fellow staff members within 6 ft. Additionally, our staff will comply with and enforce Riverside county guidelines regarding the use of face masks.