Recent Improvements & What's Coming in 2020
Camping at Temecula/Vail Lake KOA Keeps Getting Better...
- High-Speed WiFi is now available to guests in the Village, Chardonnay, Merlot, Oaks and Rincon sections of the park, so you can stream your favorite content during your stay!
- New Flow Track: A pump track bicycle area for serious dare-devils. Now your teenagers will beg to come camp!
- 25 sites are now powered in the Arroyo section of the park.
- Our newly remodeled store now offers gifts, camping supplies, T-shirts, RV supplies, snacks, ice cream, mountain bike apparel and gear.
- The Happy Camper Cafe has new food options including breakfast! Plus extended hours for your convenience.
- Bunk House Bar also has extended hours, great for catching live entertainment in the Village!
- Ask about Season Passes for mountain bike and equestrian trails.
- New road paving at the Merlot Mesa section of the park.
Coming later in the year...
- 12 New Deluxe Cabins with bathrooms, perfect for Glamping with friends.
- A heater will be added to the main pool.
- Bathrooms will be remodeled at the Oaks and Chardonnay sections of the park.
- Improved mountain bike trails and signs thanks, in part, to our new mountain bike park, Vailocity.™
- New KOA Patio™ RV Sites. These spacious, level KOA Patio Sites offer your very own patio equipped with outdoor furniture and the perfect place for a fire. Wake up and enjoy a cup of coffee with the sunrise and spend an evening relaxing with family and friends.