We are open for camping with safety protocols to keep you enjoying the great outdoors.
- New Online Express Check-In is now available for a contactless check-in. You will get an email 24-hours before your arrival.
- Our staff has been trained in our safety and hygiene protocol that includes a multi-point cleaning protocol of guest and staff spaces by disinfecting multiple times throughout the day, including restrooms, front desk, doors, and countertops.
- Social distancing for guests and staff at the St. Louis West KOA is in place with signage to help clearly communicated 6-feet of distancing. Additionally, there are limits to the number of guests allowed inside buildings at any one time. In accordance with state and local mandates, guests should wear masks in all common areas and inside buildings, but masks are not required at their campsite.
- Our camping cabins and deluxe cabins have always maintained the highest-level of hotel cleaning standards and continue to do so with PPC gear for cleaning staff, a multi-point cleaning, and disinfecting protocol.
- All bike rentals are available and are cleaned between use.
- Our pool is open and we are adhering to local health department guidelines for a safe experience. This includes removing pool furniture and limiting the number of guests during peak times of use.