Seward KOA Journey Campground Information
Check-In and Check-Out Times
Cabin: Check-in 3:00 pm; Check-out 11:00 am
If you already have a reservation and are arriving after store hours, you will find an envelop with your name and site number at the late registration desk. You will be provided a map directing you to your site. When you get up in the morning please stop in the store to complete your registration.
OPEN April 15th
This year we have several new features to our campground. We are starting a new punch card for our local frequent guests. For every 9 camping nights you get a night free. In addition, we have added the ability for you to check-in curbside, if you choose, without ever leaving your vehicle/camper/RV. We will have our coffee cart and concierge desk available during store hours, plus other fun activities taking place on site.
Seward KOA desires to be your campground of choice while staying at a KOA in Alaska. With a busy summer ahead, it is never too early to make your reservations now for the upcoming summer season. Our seven day cancellation policy allows you the peace of mind to cancel if your travel plans change.
No generators on after 8:00 pm
Putt Putt Rules
Kamp K9 Petiquette
2. Adult supervision is required at all times
3. All dogs must respond to voice control
4. We supply doggy bags, so please scoop the poop
5. No K9 bullies, friendly dogs only
6. Doggy guests must be at least 4 months old, with current vaccinations
7. Play equipment is for dogs only
8. Please keep the entrance/exit gate closed and latches at all times
9. Glass containers and food are not permitted
Meet Your Hosts
We look forward to a Great season and meeting all our new camping guests!We are excited to share this new chapter of our life with all the camping world. Come stay at the newest KOA in Alaska and enjoy all that Alaska has to offer the Alaskan way!