COVID-19 NEW CLEANING PROCEDURES & RECREATION UPDATES
Our camper’s health and well-being are important to us. Due to Covid-19 we have updated our cleaning, social distancing guidelines and recreation information.
Attention Campers: Please prepare to adhere to the non-negotiable state mask orders. All campers over the age of 2 must wear a mask when in indoor public areas or when outside and 6' social distancing cannot be maintained.
RECREATION: Due to Covid-19 and county restrictions, you may find that the hot tub, game room, playground, and other amenities may be closed during your visit. We will update available amenities on the recreation page of our website, click here for details.
Registration / Store Area
- Guest registration will be done outside at our entrance gate upon arrival to reduce contact. At times, we will not always have someone at the entrance gate, when this happens please call or text: 831-722-0551 and we will meet you at your vehicle.
- There will be a limited number of campers allowed in the store which an employee will monitor to keep you safe. You can order items from the store to be delivered to your site to limit in store transactions.
- There will be clearly identified markings on the floor as you check out to keep the safe distance from other campers.
- We have installed plexiglass to distance ourselves to keep both our employees and campers keep distance safely.
- We are encouraging card only payments to reduce touch points.
- Campground employees will consistently clean through-out the day high touch areas.
- No more than 5 individuals in the laundry room area at a time. Face masks are required.
- Cleaned 2x each day with high touch areas being sanitized throughout the day.
Game Room and other non-Essential areas
These areas will be closed until further notice.
Restrooms / Showers
Campgrounds will be cleaning the bathrooms on a regular basis, please be patient, this is for the health and safety of all our guests.
We are asking all guests for their protection to wash all kitchen plates, bowls and utensils before and after usage.
We thank you for your cooperation during this time and look forward to seeing you out this summer!