General Campground Information
Helpful information for your upcoming vacation
- RV 2 pm
- Cabins & Lodges 3 pm
Check out time:
- All Accommodations (RV, Cabins, Lodges, etc.) 11 am
- 10 pm to 8 am
- Visa, Master, and Debit card
- We do not currently accept cash payments
General Site Information
- 6 registered guests per site
- At-site parking is limited to 1 car; additional vehicles may be parked in the overflow parking
- Playground closes at dark
- We do not allow pit bulls, pit bull mixes, or any other dog we feel may not be successful in our environment
NON-HOLIDAY CANCELATIONS: Follow the KOA National Policy - RV & Tent: Cancel 48 hours or more ahead of your check in date during non-holidays or special events and you will be charged a $10 cancelation fee with the balance of your deposit refunded.
Cabins: Cancel 7 days or more ahead of your check in date during non-holidays or special events and you will be charged a $10 cancelation fee with the balance of your deposit refunded.
All Sites: If you cancel outside the designated cancelation time for your site, you will forfeit the one night deposit amount.
- Each site has a maximum capacity of 6 people, including your visiting guests
- All visiting guests must be registered in advance to your site
- If you think you will have more than a total of 6 people associated with your site, we will be happy to book additional sites for you, if they are available
- If additional sites are not available, we will be unable to host your additional guests
- Please help us ensure a great experience for all campers by registering your visiting guests to your site
- WE DO NOT DO DAY USE - everyone on property must be registered to a site
- Our visitor policy helps ensure the property does not become overcrowded and we provide the best guest experience
The Quail Cafe is open
Goals For a Successful Camping Trip
We are located in one of the most beautiful areas of the world with tons of fun to do and see. We are a few blocks from several micro brewery beer sanctuaries hosting tours, tasting and events. The farm to table offerings are endless in our riverfront town. One of California's largest gaming casinos is located a few miles away with many gaming options and 12 restaurants. With 400 wineries in the Sonoma Wine Country you may need extra days.
For guests looking for other options we are a short drive from coastal beaches, historic redwoods and many art galleries and even an outlet mall.
We look forward to hosting your vacation. Please let us know if we can assist you in anyway.
Meet Your Hosts
Our family designed and built this camping resort for spending quality time with the ones you love and making unforgettable memories. We believe we are blessed to be located and share in one of the most beautiful areas of the world.Our beautiful 60 acre Camping Resort and RV park was built and is still operated by the Wood Family. Chris was a very young child when he began his career as a campground operator. The campground has been in operation for over 40 years and still holds true to its original goal of providing beautiful surroundings for family and friends to make memories. The campground has won many national awards for service and facilities, from KOA campground of the year, a 5W rating and continues to be viewed as a premiere RV Park and camping resort of both San Francisco and the Wine Country.
One of our favorite parts of running the camping resort is seeing all of our returning guests each year. We are excited for another great season of fun and seeing all the great friends we have made over the years.
Hope to see you soon.
Your friends (or friends to be)
Chris and Pauline Wood (2nd generation)
"Woody & Poly"
Cait and Tyler (3rd generation)