Sign-Up Times/Policy for Resort Pool
Welcome to our Pool!
While the pool is back open there are a few things you should know before you dive in.
Following the County of San Diego guidelines and CDC recommendations, the pool deck will have a limited capacity of 100 guests, and the spas will remain closed until further notice. During the week, check-in with one of our staff members at any time before entering the pool deck. Each weekend morning (Friday-Sunday) at 8:30 am, one of our friendly staff members will be by the main pool gates between the board room and restrooms to start daily sign-ups, to ensure that we do not exceed our capacity. Here are a few things we ask you to remember and consider when signing up:
1. Each campsite will be able to sign up for one-time slot per day and is allowed up to eight guests with each site, wristbands will be checked upon arrival onto the pool deck.
2. Your swimming time slot is for 2 hours, the times are as follows:
3. Our staff will provide a 15 minute and 5-minute warning for you to start drying off and collecting your belongings.
4. The furniture on the pool deck has been spaced out following social distancing guidelines and therefore cannot be moved around the deck.
5. While each site is allowed up to eight guests to enter the pool area, some seating arrangements are only in groups of four.
6. If you must leave to go to the office, cafe or back to your site, please make sure to inform one of our staff members so that we can readmit you.
7. Masks will be required when coming into and leaving the pool area, however, once on the pool deck and inside of the pool mask-wearing is optional. Please consider the risks associated with removing your mask around other people, especially if not properly social distancing, and make the decision at your own discretion.
8. Your safety is our number one concern. Our staff will thoroughly clean all pool furniture and equipment between each opening time, and help remind guests of proper social distancing guidelines.