General Campground Information
Rules & Regulations
• Check-in is 1 PM. Checkout is 11 AM. If you wish to stay another day or are delayed, request from office by 10 AM re-registration or late check-out ($10-hourly charged). If site is available, at 1 PM an additional night is charged.
• Campground access strictly monitored – everyone must register with host prior to entering. If office is closed and you cannot notify prior, call cell phone posted outside office. Our guests may have visitors between 9 AM and 10 PM. Pool and all other amenities for paying guests only; visitors may pay $5 daily to use, or to remain overnight with you. 6 people per site max.
• Each vehicle must be registered with car pass hanging from rear-view mirror. Vehicles must park in your site, not a vacant site, and be clear of roadways. Mechanical repairs and vehicle washing prohibited. Use of any site not already paid for will be charged.
• Children under age of 17 must have an adult with them at all times. Playground is for children under 12 and is closed after dark. No people on dog park equipment.
• Each pet must be on a leash shorter than 6 feet and under owner control. When a pet is outside, the owner must be, too. When a pet poops, the owner must pick it up. No animals inside building, playground or pool area. No washing pets. 3 dogs per site max.
• Not tolerated: disorderly conduct, profanity, theft, trespassing, drug use - including marijuana, open display of alcohol, fireworks, and speeding.
• Drive 5 MPH and follow one-way signs.
• Restrooms closed for cleaning 11 AM - noon daily.
• Quiet hours 10 PM to 7 AM. No excess noise any time.
• Rate includes 2 people, 1 RV, and 2 vehicles. Additional or oversized vehicles must park in lot for $2.50 daily.
• Do not tie to or hang anything from plants or structures.
• Tents in tent sites only. No outdoor showers or toilets.
• WIFI spotty, no streaming. Excess use slowed/blocked.
• Do not launder heavy or unbalanced loads, or pet hair.
• No charging electric vehicles. No generators or idling.
• No clotheslines or racks.
• Place all trash in dumpster.
Meet Your Hosts
It's a great day at Picacho K.O.A.We look forward to meeting you, keeping things relaxing, and providing something memorable to your stay.
To those we've met: Travel well, come back to dwell!