General Campground Information
- If you arrive after hours, the registration kiosk on the front of the office building is set up to provide personalized maps to guests with reservations, and self-registration options for guests arriving without a reservation.
- Bathrooms, showers, and laundry are open 24/7.
- If you REALLY need something outside of the office hours you may knock at the managers' house (at the park entrance) or call Kana's cell: 208-596-7413.
Check-in & Check-out
Pets are welcome!
Sorry: no pool & no campfires
- We will be happy to direct you to Pendleton's public pool!
- We regret to say that we are located within city limits, and prohibited by city ordinance from having open wood fires. Propane and charcoal are perfectly all right--and you are invited to enjoy the propane fire-pit at our community ClubHouse!
Meet Your Hosts
We look forward to meeting you, and hope you'll enjoy our friendly, helpful staff and clean park!You could say we know a thing or two about RV living--until moving to Oregon to manage this KOA, we lived in an RV for our entire marriage! You'll find Kana at the desk in our office/store, and Jon out-and-about around the park... When we're "off duty" (if such a thing can be said of two people who LIVE in their park) we enjoy the outdoors--fishing, hiking, shooting, sailing--and hitting the road on our motorcycles.