General Campground Information
During this COVID-19 pandemic:
Our bathrooms, showers, and laundry remain open, and they're being cleaned twice daily by the best housekeeping staff west of the Rockies! :)
To make a reservation, please CALL the park: 541-276-1041.
We are taking every possible precaution to keep our visitors, staff, and residents SAFE, and we appreciate your understanding as we navigate a difficult time.
- The office PHONE is still being attended between 10am and 5pm every day of the week.
- We are using the registration kiosk on the front of the office building to provide personalized maps to guests with reservations, and self-registration for guests arriving without a reservation.
- Bathrooms, showers, and laundry are open 24/7, and are being cleaned twice daily.
- If you REALLY need something outside of the "phone hours," you may knock at the managers' house (at the park entrance) or call Kana's cell: 208-596-7413. (We're on deck 7 days a week right now, so we value our "down time"--but we're here if you need us!)
Check-in & Check-out
Pets are welcome!
Sorry: no pool & no campfires
- We will be happy to direct you to Pendleton's public pool!
- We regret to say that we are located within city limits, and prohibited by city ordinance from having open wood fires. Propane and charcoal are perfectly all right--and you are invited to enjoy the propane fire-pit at our community ClubHouse!
Meet Your Hosts
We look forward to meeting you, and hope you'll enjoy our friendly, helpful staff and clean park!You could say we know a thing or two about RV living--until moving to Oregon to manage this KOA, we lived in an RV for our entire marriage! You'll find Kana at the desk in our office/store, and Jon out-and-about around the park... When we're "off duty" (if such a thing can be said of two people who LIVE in their park) we enjoy the outdoors--fishing, hiking, shooting, sailing--and hitting the road on our motorcycles.