General Campground Information
Hours & Information
Quiet Hours: 10pm to 8am
Certain breeds that have been identified as having a history of unfriendly and aggressive behavior to other dogs and to humans are restricted; these breeds are Pit Bulls (and/or Pit Bull mixes) & Rottweilers.
Pets must be vaccinated, and documentation may be requested.
Check-In & Check-Out Times
Check-Out: All Accommodations – 11PM
Early In and Late Out fees may apply upon request only
Retail "Kamp" Store
Conveniently located in our Registration Office onsite. Open to public for purchases.
Visitors must display a visitor car tag and must depart the campground before 10pm.
We reserve the right to stop all unfamiliar vehicles for everyone's security
Fire & Firewood Policy
Safety & Security
Pool and Pool Lift
9am-dusk Friday and Saturday
Guests under 18 must be with an adult. No glass or alcohol allowed. Two people must be in the pool area, NO LIFEGUARD is on duty and all swimmers are at their own risk.
Pool lift is covered to prevent burns. Please ask our staff and we will be happy to remove it prior to operation.
No riding on sidewalk or patio area.
Refund and/or Cancellation Policy
- RV & Tent; 48 hours or more notice results in a $10 Cancellation Fee charged to your credit card. Less than 48 hours notice results in a forfeit of your deposit. Exceptions apply on Holiday or Special Event days (see below).
- Cabins; 7 Days or more notice results in a $10 Cancellation Fee charged to your credit card. Less than 7 days notice results in a forfeit of your deposit. Exceptions apply on Holiday or Special Event days (see below)
- For Holiday or Special Event days: There is a 7 days notice requirement to cancel and results in a $10 Cancellation Fee. Less than 7 days notice results in a forfeit of your deposit.
- Same-year rain checks are typically the method used for unused days when a camper checks out early and is applied Paris Landing KOA's discretion.
Value Kard Rewards - FAQ
There are three ways to purchase or renew a Value Kard Rewards membership.
1. Send a check directly to; KOA Value Kard Rewards, PO Box 30558, Billings, MT 59114
2. Purchase online and receive an immediate confirmation # that you can print and use. All Value Cards will be sent to you via email, KOA no longer mails a hard copy card.
3. At any KOA you can purchase or renew. This will allow you to immediately receive the 10% discount and start earning points.
What does a Value Kard Rewards Membership Cost? 1 Year for $33 as of March 2020
Can I use my points at any KOA? : Yes!
Meet Your Hosts
We promote the KOA family atmosphere, and we hope your family & friends can come to make treasured life-long memories here with us!In 2018, we decided to make a drastic twist to our Family's life story with our purchase of the Paris Landing/Kentucky Lake, Tennessee KOA. We have been camping as a family for years and estimate that we've visited close to 50 different KOAs across most all of this great United States. We fell in love with the Kampgrounds of America brand so much we decided to buy one for ourselves! We have a deep desire to run an amazing, family-centric campground surrounded by a wonderful vacation destination (Kentucky Lake area)! So we quit our jobs, loaded up the truck (and car, and moving truck) and took our own personal leap of faith to have a life that somehow makes sense to us! Come, stay and play...and be part of our family.