General Campground Information
Hours & Information
- Summer: Mon-Thr; 9a-6p | Saturday; 9a-7p | Sunday 9a-5p
- Spring/Fall: Mon-Thr; 9a-5p | Saturday; 9a-6p | Sunday 9a-5p
- Winter: office may be closed Jan/Feb, call and/or leave a message
Nightly Quiet Hours: 10pm to 8am
Certain breeds that have been identified as having a history of unfriendly and aggressive behavior to other dogs and to humans are restricted; these breeds are Pit Bulls (and/or Pit Bull mixes) & Rottweilers.
Pets must be vaccinated, and documentation may be requested.
Check-In & Check-Out Times
Check-Out: All Accommodations – 11AM
Early In and Late Out fees may apply upon request only
Retail "Kamp" Store
Conveniently located in our Registration Office onsite. Open to public for purchases.
Visitors must display a visitor car tag and must depart the campground before 10pm.
We reserve the right to stop all unfamiliar vehicles for everyone's security
Fire & Firewood Policy
Safety & Security
- Bathroom and Laundry rooms are for guests only, and the door lock code is only provided to paying guests.
- Parents are responsible for the actions and safety of their children.
- Speed limit in campground is 5 mph. You must have valid license to drive a motor vehicle within the campground.
- For the security of all campers, all visitors much check-in and register with the Campground Office.
- Park vehicles only on the gravel on your assigned site.
- Sites which appear to be vacant may have a reservation and should not be used as parking.
- If additional parking is needed, check with our office regarding parking areas. Please do not park on the grass without approval.
- We may be able to offer additional parking for boats and trailers. Please call ahead for details.
Pool and Pool Lift
9am-dusk Friday and Saturday
Guests under 18 must be with an adult. No glass or alcohol allowed. Two people must be in the pool area, NO LIFEGUARD is on duty and all swimmers are at their own risk.
Pool lift is covered to prevent burns. Please ask our staff and we will be happy to remove it prior to operation.
No riding on sidewalk or patio area.
- RV & Tent; 48 hours (or more) notice results in a $10 Cancellation Fee, charged to your credit card. Less than 48 hours notice results in a forfeit of your deposit. Exceptions apply on Holiday or Special Event days (see below).
- Cabins; 7 Days or more notice results in a $10 Cancellation Fee charged to your credit card. Less than 7 days notice results in a forfeit of your deposit. Exceptions apply on Holiday or Special Event days (see below)
- Holiday or Special Event Dates: 14 day or more notice requirement to cancel which results in a $10 Cancellation Fee. Less than 14 days notice results in a forfeit of your deposit.
- Same calendar-year Rain Checks are the typical method for unused days when a camper checks out early - applied at Paris Landing KOA's discretion.
Value Kard Rewards - FAQ
1. Send a check directly to; KOA Value Kard Rewards, PO Box 30558, Billings, MT 59114
2. Purchase online and receive an immediate confirmation # that you can print and use. All Value Cards will be sent to you via email, KOA no longer mails a hard copy card.
3. At any KOA you can purchase or renew. This will allow you to immediately receive the 10% discount and start earning points.
What does a Value Kard Rewards Membership Cost? 1 Year for $33 as of March 2020
Can I use my points at any KOA? : Yes!
Meet Your Hosts
We promote a KOA family atmosphere. Join us to make treasured life-long memories with your family & friends at Paris Landing KOA!In 2018, we decided to make a drastic twist to our Family's life story with our purchase of the Paris Landing/Kentucky Lake, Tennessee KOA. We had been camping as a family for years and estimate we've visited close to 50 different KOAs across most all of this great United States. We fell in love with the Kampgrounds of America brand so much we decided to buy one! We have a deep desire to run an amazing, family-centric campground surrounded by a wonderful vacation destination (Kentucky Lake area)! So we quit jobs, loaded up the truck, a car, and a moving truck and took a big leap of faith to have a life that somehow makes sense to us and gives gratification! Come stay and play with us, and be part of our family.