General Campground Information
Hours of Operation
Pool: 10:00am-9:00pm (year-round)
Laundry: Open 24 hours
Quiet Hours: 10:00pm-7:00am
Firewood & Fire Policy
For a complete list of fire safety rules, please click HERE.
*Management assumes no responsibility for loss by fire, theft, accident, acts of nature, etc.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4PM two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe & Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events.
If you already have a reservation and need to make changes to it, please call the campground directly at 863-424-1880 to do so. The ability to make changes to a current reservation online is not available.
Golf Cart Policy
- Aggressive dogs of any breed are not welcome at any KOA. If your dog shows behavior that is protective and unfriendly to strangers, please leave it at home. If you decide to bring your dog and it exhibits this type of behavior, the owner or management of the KOA will ask you to please find other camping accommodations.
- All dogs are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times. No dog should be left tied up and unattended outside the owner's camping equipment.
- Allowing your pet to bark uncontrollably day or night will not be permitted and you may be asked to leave if you are not able to control your pet's barking behavior.
- Service dogs are welcome but must follow the same rules.
- All pets must be picked up after.
Pet Friendly Cabins: You are more than welcome to bring pets with you while you stay in one of our Deluxe or Camping Cabins. There is a fee of $25 PER PET for our Deluxe Cabins and a fee of $10 PER PET for our Camping Cabins. No more than four pets are allowed in the cabins.We can also provide you with a pet kit, which includes: a set of dog bowls, a place mat, a sleeping pillow, and a package for dog treats. This is for pets staying in our cabins only. If the pet kit is not returned upon check out, a $50.00 fee will be applied.
After Hours & Emergency Number
Please call 911 for all other emergencies.
Theme Park Transportation
- Taxi Service - We have a number of taxi services that can come to the campground to pick you and your party up. All of their rates vary and are set by the taxi companies.
- Uber/Lyft - Many guests like to use an Uber/Lyft ride service to take them to theme parks. All of the theme parks have drop-off and pick-up locations for these types of ride services.
- Car Rental - There is an Enterprise Car Rental office less than a mile away from our campground that can help you get set up with a rental car while you are visiting.
Meet Your Hosts
Come see all the fun that Central Florida and Orlando Southwest KOA Holiday have to offer!Matthew Koromhas, or Matt for short, has been the General Manager at the Orlando / Kissimmee KOA Holiday since 2013 and is now managing both the Orlando / Kissimmee KOA Holiday property as well as Orlando Southwest KOA Holiday as of mid 2015.
Matt was first employed as a groundskeeper and firewood "guy" who delivered firewood to camp sites at Orlando / Kissimmee KOA Holiday after the property was relocated in 2002. After a few years, he began working the front desk and general store, and also took on bookkeeping for the campground. Matt left KOA in 2004 to work for Walt Disney World Resort, and loved every minute of it. After eight years with Disney, Matt took on a supervisory role at Fiorellas Cucina Toscana, a 4Diamond Hotel Restaurant located in Orlando.
Having Matt oversee both parks now is no far stretch of the imagination, as he is very familiar with the area and the guests who visit year after year. "It is a real team effort to make sure things run smoothly," says Matt. "Our goal is to have the camper wishing they could stay longer and enjoy everything that KOA and Central Florida have to offer."
When not in a yellow KOA shirt, Matt enjoys spending time with his family and meeting new people. He also enjoys going to Walt Disney World and Universal Studios, spending his free time honing his carpentry skills, and being a movie and music buff.