General Campground Information
Check In & Check Out Time
Deluxe Cabins: Check-in - 3:00pm, Check-out - 11:00am
Hours of Operation
- General Store & Office Hours: Open everyday from 9:00am - 5:00pm.
- Pool: Open 10am-9pm year round
- Laundry: Open 24 hours
- Quiet Hours: 10:00pm - 7:00am
Firewood & Fire Policy
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events.
If you already have a reservation and need to make changes to it, please call the campground directly at 863-424- 1880 to do so. The ability to make changes to a current reservation online is not available.
Golf Cart Policy
- Aggressive dogs of any breed are not welcome at any KOA. If your dog shows behavior that is protective and unfriendly to strangers, please leave it home. If you decide to bring your dog and it exhibits this type of behavior, the owner or management of the KOA will ask you to please find other camping accommodations.
- All dogs are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times. No dog should be left tied up and unattended outside the owner's camping equipment.
- Allowing your pet to bark uncontrollably day or night will not be permitted and you may be asked to leave if you are not able to control your pet's barking behavior.
- Service dogs are welcome but must follow same rules.
- All pets must be picked up after.
Pet Friendly Cabins
You are more than welcome to bring pets with you while you stay in one of our Deluxe Cabins or Camping Cabins. There is a fee of $25 PER PET for our Deluxe Cabins and a fee of $10 PER PET for our Camping Cabins.
No more then four pets allowed in the cabins.
We can also provide you with a pet kit, which includes: a set of dog bowls, a place mat, a sleeping pillow, and a package for dog treats. This is for pets staying in our cabins only. If the pet kit is not returned upon check out, a $50.00 fee will be applied.
After Hours & Emergency Number
Please call 911 for all other emergencies
Theme Park Transportation
- Taxi Service - We have a number of taxi services that can come to the campground to pick you and you party up to go to the local theme parks. All of their rates vary and are set by the taxi companies.
- Uber/Lyft - A lot of guests like to use a Uber or Lyft ride service to get them and they party to the theme parks. All of the theme parks have drop off and pick locations for these type of ride services and are very feasible.
- Car Rental - There is a Enterprise Car Rental office less then a mile away from our campground that can help you get set up with rental car while you are here visiting.
Meet Your Hosts
Come see all the fun that Central Florida and the Orlando Southwest KOA has to offer.Matthew Koromhas has been the general manager at the Orlando/Kissimmee KOA since 2013 and is now managing both the Orlando/Kissimmee KOA and Orlando Southwest KOA as of mid 2015.
Matt was first employed as a groundskeeper and firewood "guy" who delivered firewood to campers' sites at the Orlando/Kissimmee KOA after the property was relocated in 2002. After a few years, Matt began working the front desk and general store, and he also took on bookkeeping for the campground. Matt left KOA in 2004 to work for Walt Disney World Resort, and loved every minute of it. After eight years with Disney, Matt took on a supervisory role at Fiorellas Cucina Toscana, a 4Diamond Hotel Restaurant located in Orlando.
Now as a general manager at the Orlando/Kissimmee KOA, having Matt oversee both parks is not a far stretch of the imagination as he is very familiar with the area and the guests who come to the area, year after year.
It is a real team effort to make sure things run smoothly, says Matt. Our goal is to have the camper wishing they could stay longer and enjoy everything that KOA and Central Florida have to offer.
When not in a yellow KOA shirt, Matt enjoys spending time with his family and meeting new people. He also enjoys going to Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Studios with his family, along with watching movies on the weekends.