COVID-19 NEW CLEANING PROCEDURES & RECREATION UPDATES
Our camper’s health and well-being are important to us. Due to Covid-19 we have updated our cleaning, social distancing guidelines and recreation information.
RECREATION: Due to Covid-19 and county restrictions, you may find that the pool, hot tub, and other amenities may be closed during your visit. We will update available amenities on the recreation page of our website, click here for details.
Registration / Store Area
- Guest registration will be done outside upon arrival to reduce contact and someone will lead you directly to your site. Please call: 863-763-0231
- There will be a limited number of campers allowed in the store which an employee will monitor to keep you safe.
- There will be clearly identified markings on the floor as you check out to keep the safe distance from other campers.
- We are encouraging card only payments to reduce touch points.
- Campground employees will consistently clean through-out the day high touch areas.
The pool's and hot tub's are open.
Restrooms / Showers
Campgrounds will be cleaning the bathrooms on an hourly basis, please be patient, this is for the health and safety of all our guests.
• Comply with all KOA regulations and rules posted and/or presented at the time of arrival
• Comply with all Government rules and laws intended to protect the health of individuals and reduce the spread of COVID-19
Questions? Please give us a call at 863-763-0231 or send us an email at email@example.com. Please stay safe and thank you for your patience and understanding!
Tammy, Marc and the Okeechobee KOA Team