General Campground Information
Check-in / Check-out Time:
Check-in time for RV sites and Tent sites begins at 1:00 pm
Check-Out time for all is 11:00 am
After Hours: If you arrive after hours with a reservation there will be a site map in the Night Registration box with your name and site/cabin number. Please come into the office before 10:00 am to physically register.
If you arrive after hours without a reservation there will be a list of available sites/rates at the Night Registration to choose from (please only select from this list as others may be reserved-take a site map without a name on it). Fill out the envelope and deposit it in the box. Also, please come into the office before 10:00 am to physically register.
Hours of Operation:
Open May 26 - Sept 16
Hours vary through the season.
10:00 pm - 7:00 am
Please remember that many guests are just traveling through and would like a good nights sleep. No radio or TV is to be on outside during these hours. No voices or other noises to be heard beyond your site. Anything considered a nuisance to the peace and solitude of others will not be tolerated. No generators allowed at any time. Children must be in their site as well during this time.
Note: While we all enjoy a great bonfire, please remember to only use approved firewood. Firewood with the Ash bug have infested our trees destroying over 300 this past few years. Please don't Move Firewood - you could be transporting the bugs.
http://www.dec.ny.gov/animals/28722.html. Use only packaged firewood. You CANNOT bring loose firewood into the campground. Fire can only be burned in the approved fire ring and the flame cannot be taller than 3 ft. Please remember to extinguish any fire before you retire for the evening and never leave fires unattended.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Please notify the KOA you have your reservation with by 4 p.m., two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify the KOA you have your reservation with by 4 p.m., seven days prior to your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.
Number of Guests per Reservation
- At check-in, you will be asked to verify the number of guests staying at your site.
- A limit of 6 or 8 people per site (depending on site type) will be enforced. That total number includes both the number of people on your reservation and any day visitors. If you have the maximum number of people on your reservation, day visitors are not allowed.
- RV and Tent sites are limited to 6 people per site.
- Camping Cabins, Deluxe Cabins, and other Lodging are limited to 6 people with exception of the Deluxe Cabins which sleep 8, these are limited to 8 people.
If the number of overnight guests on your reservation allows for day visitors, those day visitors must check in at the front desk upon arrival. Your visitors are welcome for $10 per additional adult. Visiting guests are permitted until Quiet Hours and must adhere to campground rules. Should day visitors turn into overnight guests, they must register at the front desk. Visitors will need to park in the Overflow area. All vehicles must display a visible car pass. Visitors will not be allowed during holidays or sold out periods.
After Hours / Emergency Number:
- WiFi: You will need to connect to KOA WiFi, ask the front desk for the password. Our WiFi is FREE and is intended for you to be able to check your mail, post on social, media, etc. It is not meant for streaming, watching movies, and things of this nature.
Site Guarantee Fee:
Meet Your Hosts
We are looking forward for our campers to enjoy all the new things at the campground this year!Virginia Rader, General Manager of the Niagara Falls / Grand Island KOA Holiday, has been in the camping business for decades. An avid camper, Virginia loves to begin her day with a cup of coffee near the front pond watching the color water fountain and the fish jumping. "I love the wildlife, the seasons (yes, even the snow) and the people here," says Virginia.
It is so much fun to listen to the giggles of our young campers as they bike through camp, play at the playgrounds, and jump on the jumping pillow. Virginia's top goal is to treat her guests as she would like to be treated. "I like to know that my guests are having fun and enjoying the campground. We have many local return guests who are comfortable here, know what to expect, and love the activities that we do here in the campground."
If you ever wonder what great things to check out while visiting the area, or if you're looking for a yummy restaurant to grab a bite at, make sure you come see Virginia! She is happy to point you in the right direction, and get to know her campers.