For the Safety of our Guest the following amenities are temporarily closed: Out door Movie Theater, recreation room, Community Campfire, Rec-Hall. Open: Swimming Pool and Hot Tub ( Sign up sheet 1/2 hr per family) Bocce Courts, Basketball Hoop, Volleyball court, Horseshoes, Disk Golf, Ping Pong table.
- Follow KOA policy for maintaining Safety during a public Health Crisis:
- Do not congregate in groups larger then 6 people unless is the same household
- Practice Social Distance 6 feet
- Exercise Healthy practices such as washing hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Cover your cough or sneeze with your elbow or a tissue
- Stay Home if you are sick
- Facial coverings are mandatory in Mendocino County
- Comply with all Government rules and laws , whether State or County intended to protect the Health of individuals and reduce the spread of COVID 19
- Any individual who does not comply with any of the above rules, or behaves in a manner that the Campground believes potentially endangers any guest's Health , will forfeit their site and be asked to leave.