Welcome to Paradise Valley, Enjoy the Yellowstone River and Absaroka Mountain Range
Take a deep breath and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of the Livingston/Paradise Valley KOA. Built in 1967, this KOA has a more relaxed pace and genuine Montana old charm. Our campground in Livingston, Montana, is on the Yellowstone River and offers a plethora of fun. Reserve a Deluxe Cabin or Deluxe Patio RV Site on the river, or pick one of the Mountain View Pull-Thrus. The campground offers fishing, hammocks, pavilion and has planned activities throughout the summer. Within minutes from the campground, guests also enjoy hiking, biking and horseback riding. Make sure to stop by Downtown Livingston and experience a true Montana Rodeo, fine dining, live music and museums.
Ways to Stay at Livingston/Paradise Valley KOA Holiday
Stay at Livingston/Paradise Valley KOA Holiday to experience camping near Yellowstone National Park North. Our KOA Campground offers many ways to stay, including:
- Deluxe Cabins: Come and enjoy a breath of Livingston's fresh mountain air. Take your camping experience to the next level with a full bathroom and kitchenette in one of our Deluxe Cabins. Fill your days with adventure and enjoy a hot shower and a campfire in the evening.
- Camping Cabins: All the joy of the great outdoors with the comfort of a roof over your head and a bed to sleep in. Take your camping experience to the next level as you upgrade from tent camping to a Camping Cabin.
- RV Sites: Enjoy an RV Site offering all the RV-friendly amenities you could wish for — including picnic tables and a personal fire pit for evening marshmallow roasting!
- Tent Sites: No RV? No problem! Connect with nature by taking a break from the city. These gravel Tent Sites can accommodate small campers, vans or tent camping. They offer a gravel pad, fire pit, picnic table and front row seats to Livingston's beautiful nature.
Our KOA Campground is a pet-friendly campground in Livingston, Montana. Many of our campsites can accommodate your beloved pets so they do not miss out on the camping fun.
Our Amenities and Recreation
Whether you are traveling with friends or family, you will enjoy the amenities and activities Livingston/Paradise Valley KOA Holiday offers around the campground. Being right on the Yellowstone River, you will have plenty of opportunities for fishing, bird watching and catching gorgeous views of the sunset. Our campground strives to help campers have the best time whenever they visit for a quick getaway or an extended vacation. Amenities we have available include:
- Heated pool
- Hammock Park
- Kamp K9® dog park
- Bike rentals
- Basketball court
We also host multiple events throughout the camping season so you can participate in all kinds of fun activities without even leaving the campground. Join the ice cream socials to try locally made ice cream or participate in a scavenger hunt for a chance to win a prize. You can also spread out under the pavilion for Thursday movie nights or join in the kids' crafts every Saturday morning with the Discover Summer Activities for Explorers and Adventurers crew.
Many attractions and tourist spots are near our Livingston campground. You can explore the local area and get off the campground for the day by checking out each location. From the Absaroka-Beartooth mountains to Downtown Livingston and Paradise Valley, you will have plenty of opportunities to discover new things. Some popular attractions you and your traveling companions can enjoy include:
- Chico Hot Springs Resort & Spa: Relax in natural mineral hot spring pools when you take a trip to Chico Hot Springs Resort & Spa. You can swim, soak and play in the chemical-free pools while watching the sun rise or set. Both pools are outdoors, so you can enjoy the fresh mountain air while relaxing.
- Montana Fly Fishing Guides: Do you love fishing? Try fly fishing with the Montana Fly Fishing Guides. You can fish with some of the best fly fishers and have them guide you along the blue ribbon trout streams.
- Livingston Breweries: Ready to try the local beer in Livingston? There are many local breweries you can visit to find your new favorite. Get a single beer at each location or try a beer flight to sample multiple flavors.
- 320 Guest Ranch: Take a horseback ride between the Yellowstone National Park and Big Sky at 320 Guest Ranch. You will follow experienced horse wranglers over trails through high mountain meadows or to the top of 10,000-foot peaks. Along the way, you could see deer, elk, coyotes, eagles, bears and more.
Reserve Your Campsite at Livingston/Paradise Valley KOA Holiday
You and your family can enjoy Yellowstone River camping while staying at Livingston/Paradise Valley KOA Holiday. Our campground makes the perfect base camp for your adventures, whether you plan on hiking through the mountains or relaxing in the hot springs. Get ready for your trip to Montana by booking your campsite at Livingston/Paradise Valley KOA Holiday today!