General Campground Information
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
- Check-in is from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Checkout is 1:00 pm - No late departures
- Check-in is from 4:00pm to 6:00pm
- Checkout is 11:00 am. - No late departures
**If checking in after 6 pm look for YOUR site map on the office porch.
REQUESTING SPECIFIC SITES
- $10 cancellation fee on any and all cancellations
- If reservation is canceled 48 hrs or more before arrival, your deposit is returned, minus the $10 cancellation fee. There is no refund for cancellations within 48 hrs before the reservation date.
- If you purchased or renewed your KOA Rewards Membership upon booking, the $33 cost will not be returned with the cancellation and your Membership will remain updated
- Deluxe cabins require 7 days notice of cancellation to receive your refund ~ minus the $10 cancellation fee
- Holiday cancellations need to be made 7 days in advance to receive your refund ~ minus the $10 cancellation fee
- Holidays and special events: May 28-31, July 2-5, September 3-6, September 14-18, and October 8-11. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events
- Office & Store hours: Mon-Sat 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Sun 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am
- Drones: Out of respect for other campers and our neighbors, please do not use drones.
- Fireworks: No fireworks are allowed of any kind.
- No motorized vehicles - golf carts, segways, etc.
- We do not have a pool on premises.
- Please keep dogs leashed
- No tying to trees
- No barkers please
- No aggressive breeds
- 3 dogs are the maximum allowed
- You must have proof of rabies shots with you
- No cats
- 2 dogs are maximum allowed.
- $25 fee per pet per night
- Do not leave pets unattended in cabins
- Visitors and overnight visitors welcome
- Overnight visitors pay $7.50 (adult), $5.00 (child).
- No visiting dogs please
- Pennsylvania State prohibits out of state firewood from being transported across state lines. We have firewood available for sale.
Meet Your Hosts
Welcome~ we look forward to serving you!We are Chad and Bethany Nissley, the owners of KOA Lancaster/New Holland, as well as the day-to-day managers. We, along with our four children ~ Jenny, Georgia, Russell, and Hank ~ are excited to host our guests, and we'll try to do everything we can to make your stay enjoyable. Happy camping!