General Campground Information
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
- Check-in is from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Checkout is 1:00 pm - No late departures
- Check-in is from 2:00pm to 6:00pm
- Checkout is 11:00 am. - No late departures
**If checking in after 6 pm look for YOUR site map on the office porch.
REQUESTING SPECIFIC SITES
- $10 cancellation fee on any and all cancellations
- If reservation is canceled 48 hrs or more before arrival - your deposit is returned ~ minus the $10 cancellation fee
- If you purchased or renewed your Value Kard upon booking, the $30 fee will not be returned with the cancellation and your VK will remain updated
- There is no refund for cancellations within 48 hrs before the reservation date
- Holiday cancellations need to be made one week in advance to receive your deposit~ minus the $10 cancellation fee
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events
- Office & Store hours: Mon-Sat 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Sun 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am
- Drones: Out of respect for other campers and our neighbors, please do not use drones.
- Fireworks: No fireworks are allowed of any kind.
- No motorized vehicles - golf carts, segways, etc.
- We do not have a pool on premises.
- 3 dogs are the maximum allowed
- You must have proof of rabies shots with you
- Please keep dogs leashed
- No tying to trees
- No barkers please
- No aggressive breeds
- Visitors and overnight visitors welcome
- Overnight visitors pay $7.50 (adult), $5.00 (child).
- No visiting dogs please
- Pennsylvania State prohibits out of state firewood from being transported across state lines. We have firewood available for sale.
Meet Your Hosts
Welcome~ we look forward to serving you!We are Chad and Bethany Nissley, the owners of KOA Lancaster/New Holland as well as the day to day managers. We, along with our three children~ Jenny, Georgia, and Russell~ are excited to host our guests and will try to do everything we can to make your stay enjoyable. Happy camping!