Local Area Attractions Near Lake Oconee / Greensboro KOA Holiday
Lake Oconee/ Greensboro is one of the most beautiful areas in all of Georgia. Some people say its historic and quaint surroundings make time stand still. Ideally located, close to Atlanta, and not far from Madison, it offers the best of all worlds. Yet there is no need to explore outside the property, as it sits right on the magnificent Lake Oconee with all its beautiful treasures to explore.
DID SOMEONE SAY GOLF?
- Three golf courses are Harbor Club on Lake Oconee, 1111 Polo Circle, Greensboro, Ga;
- Landing at Reynolds Lake Oconee, 1104 Landing Dr., Greensboro, GA;
- Oconee Course at Reynolds Plantation, 1031 Cottage Cove, Greensboro,
FESTIVALS WILL BE MUSIC TO YOUR EARS
- Fire and Ice Festival in Eatonton, Georgia Feb 2018
- Southland Jubilee in Greensboro April 2018;
- Madison Fest Garden & Craft Celebration in Madison, Georgia in April 2018
- Putnam County Dairy Festival in Eatonton June 2018
- Briar Patch Arts Festival September 2018
- Bostwick Cotton Gin Festival Bostwick Ga November 2018.