General Campground Information
Check In Time
Tent Site - 12 pm
RV Site - 12 pm
Deluxe Cabin - 3 pm
Arriving after hours? No problem! To the right of the office double doors is our overnight box, your welcome packet will have your name written on the front along with your site number and directional map to your site!
Check Out Time
Late check out may be available for an additional charge. Please contact front desk for availability.
Hours of Operation
Pool Hours: 9am - Dusk Daily
Quiet Hours: 10pm - 7am Daily
Fire Pit rentals are available at the cost of $10 per stay for the deluxe cabins that do not have pre-built fire pit. Please reserve your fire pit when making your reservations.
Cancellations made outside the time frames below will forfeit the deposit made at the time of booking.
7 days notice is required for all Cabin accommodations
48 Hours notice is required for all RV and Tent sites.
Holidays and Special Event Dates:
14 Days notice is required for all Cabin accommodations
7 Days notice is required for all RV and Tent sites
Cancellations must be made by calling 936-582-1200 and speaking with a campground representative. We cannot accept cancellations requested via email or text.
Golf Cart Policy
Golf Carts must:
Be operated by a licensed driver
Drive only on streets/paved roads
Park in designated parking spots or on site. Golf carts cannot part on grass.
Obey posted speed limits
All well behaved fur babies welcomed with a few rules:
1. All pets no matter how well trained must be on a leash or lead at all times when outside and never left outside unattended.
2. Pets must be picked up after the "do their business".
3. Any pets showing aggression or is a valid disturbance to other guests will be asked to vacate the park.
4. Pets are NOT permitted in the pool area nor inside any public buildings.
5. There is a $25 pet fee, per pet, per stay, per cabin with a maximum of 2 pets.
The visitor fee is $10 per person regardless of age.
Visitors must park in our overflow parking areas located around the pool/office and playground if they do not fit on your site slab.
Visitors may be onsite between 9AM and 10PM.
Trash can also be taken to one of the dumpsters located throughout the property.
Please do not leave garbage out overnight.
All drivers should be aware and yield to children and adults at play.
After Hours / Emergency Number
- We offer free WIFI for basic uses, streaming and gaming are not suggested.
- Pool Rules: Pool area will be closed in inclement weather for the safety of our guests. Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Please do not bring glass containers into the pool or hot tub area.
- Any vehicle/RV maintenance must be done outside the campground. RV washing is permitted by a licenses and insured professional RV wash company of which we can provide you with options.
- Fireworks and weapons are strictly prohibited.
- Please practice site courtesy to your fellow campers by not cutting through other camper sites.
- Guests must be 21 years old or over to rent an RV Site, Tent Site or Cabin.
Meet Your Hosts
Don't wait. Take the vacation. Enjoy life.Welcome to the Lake Conroe/Houston North KOA Holiday!
In Spring 2015, at the urging of Russ' father who told the couple "don't wait until it's too late!", Russ and Betsy sold everything and moved into their RV. Since then they crisscrossed the country, working at a variety of companies and eventually joining KOA. Russ and Betsy began their career with KOA at the Philadelphia South / Clarksboro KOA Holiday working in maintenance and front desk. From their they moved to the Okeechobee KOA Resort as seasonal Work Kampers and more recently Russ became Operations Manager there. In March 2021, Lake Conroe KOA Holiday welcomed Russ as the new General Manager. Russ and his wife are excited for this new journey.
Stop by and say hello during your next camping adventure!