General Campground Information
Cancellation & Early Check-Out Policies
- Your campsite or lodging reservation is guaranteed through the payment of a deposit equal to at least your first night's stay charged to your credit/debit card when your reservation is made.
- Campsites/lodging are not reserved without a deposit.
- Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Not calling to cancel/no-show will result in forfeiture of the entire deposit.
- If you need to cancel any of your reservations, you must call us or come in before the following deadlines to receive a deposit refund, less a cancellation fee; text/email notification is not accepted.
- There is no cancellation fee for a reservation canceled the same day it is made for reservations made at least seven days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Reservations made after deadlines require non-refundable deposits.
Regular RV Sites & all Tent Sites: 48-hour cancellation notice is required. Notify us by 2:00 pm MST two (2) days before your scheduled arrival. Cancellation fee by 48-hour deadline is $10.00.
Deluxe RV Sites & Lodging: Seven (7) days cancellation notice required prior to scheduled arrival date; 28 days cancellation notice required for Memorial, Independence & Labor Day Holidays (holidays start on the Friday before the legal holiday date and end on the day after). Cancellation fee by seven (7) day deadline is $25.00.
VIP KOA Rewards holders: We will waive your $10.00 reservation cancellation fee if you call to cancel your regular RV or tent site by 2:00 pm two days before your scheduled arrival. There are no cancellation fee waivers for deluxe RV sites, premium tent sites or lodging.
- If you need to cancel any of your reservations after check-in, you must call us or come in before the following deadlines to receive a deposit refund, less an early check-out fee; text/email notification is not accepted.
- Early check-outs made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
Regular RV & all Tent Sites: 24-hour notice of an early check-out is required. Notify us by 2:00 pm MST one day before your early departure. Early check-out fee is $10.00 per day reserved.
Deluxe RV Sites & Lodging: 48-hour notice of an early check-out is required (3 days notice of an early check-out required for Memorial, Independence & Labor Day Holidays). Notify us by 2:00 pm MST 48 hours before your early departure. Early check-out fee is $25.00 per day reserved.
Grass & Trees
Office & Store Hours
Summer: May - September: Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.; Monday thru Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Spring & Fall: March - April & October: Sunday 10 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; Monday thru Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Winter (November - February): Sunday 10 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Monday thru Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The Office & Store is closed on Thanksgiving Day (November 22), Christmas Day (December 25) & New Year's Day (January 1st).
Walk-in cabin rentals will be taken until 9:00 p.m. year-round.
Lodging Cleaning & Damage Deposits
We would much rather have our lodging kept in great condition and gladly refund your deposit in full rather than the alternative. Thank you!
Check-in & Check-out Times & Policies
Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. If you would like to extend your stay, we will be happy to do that for you if space is available - please let the office know by 10:00 a.m. A fee may be charged for extending your check-out time. Guests will be charged another night's stay if their site is not vacated by 2:00 pm unless prior arrangements have been made with the campground manager.
Water & Sewer
Smoking & Vaping
Meet Your Hosts
Our friendly staff looks forward to serving you!We have made the La Junta KOA a welcome oasis for you to enjoy. We hope that you will stop in to meet us and allow us to provide a great camping experience! We feature High-Speed WiFi connectivity and the best tent sites, playground & Rec Room in the country! Come see our new additions as you travel to and through La Junta. We offer several types of camp sites including 85' long sites for big rigs. We have seasonal and monthly sites with special rates. Your dog(s) will love our Kamp K9! Come on in, relax, and enjoy all that we have to offer...!