Local Area Attractions Near Orlando / Kissimmee KOA Holiday
Magic Kingdom® Park is a place where Disney fantasies and characters are wondrously brought to life, creating memories that last forever. Explore six lands of never-ending enchantment, one-of-a-kind attractions and endless magic here at the place where storybook fantasy becomes everyday reality.Experience Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, and race through the diamond mine on a swaying family coaster ride. Launch through the darkest reaches of space on Space Mountain® or float through a lively bayou of singing critters toward a 5-story splashdown on Splash Mountain, and swoop through a haunted gold-mining town on a runaway train while aboard Big Thunder Mountain Railroad®.
1180 Seven Seas Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Where the impossible becomes possible through the power of human imagination and the magic of Disney. Imagine an EPCOT® that inspires us all to see and do more. Come with us and discover the magic that happens. When real worlds are made fantastic. When curiosity leads to discovery. When people connect and share the stories that make us, us. Stroll through the scenic World Showcase and experience the architecture, culture and people of eleven countries. Enjoy sample-sized food, musical performances, and special events throughout the year at Epcot's four different festivals.
- Epcot International Festival of the Arts Guide (January to February)
- Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Guide (February to May)
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Guide (August to November)
- Epcot International Festival of the Holidays Guide (November to December)
200 Epcot Center Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Disney's Hollywood Studios
At Disney's Hollywood Studios, your favorite stories unfold all around you. Together, you and your family join the action in exhilarating new episodes that engage every one of your senses. At Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, you'll experience the smells and tastes of a cantina set in a galaxy far, far away. Or feel the rush of taking over control of the Millennium Falcon. And in Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway, burst into a crazy colorful cartoon world and join Mickey and Minnie on a runaway adventure. And become the size of a toy with Buzz and Woody and take a ride on Slinky Dog as he careens through Andy's backyard in Toy Story Land.
351 South Studio Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 23830
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Encounter wild animals, exotic jungle trails, high speed thrills and Pandora - The World of Avatar! Also, delight in Broadway-style musicals meet and greet beloved Disney Characters. Relish mouthwatering meals and delicious desserts inspired by American, Asian, and African favorites.
2901 Osceola Pkwy
Orlando, FL 32830
Local Area Recreation Near Orlando / Kissimmee KOA Holiday
Want to get a round of golf in while on vacation? Well you in luck! Because there are a number of golf course in the local area for you to play. Get you driver clubs ready, because the courses below are sure to make you want to yell "FORE"!!!
- Champions Gate Golf Club - With 36 total holes to play, ChampionsGate Golf Club has two golf courses that are sure to keep you busy. On the National Course, you'll explore 200 acres of majestic landscape and sweeping fairways. However, keep an eye out for sand and water hazards because Greg Norman – who designed the course himself – wanted to keep things interesting. If you're brave enough for the International Course, you'll be set for an 18-hole, par 72 ride. Be aware of the fast greens, as this course is extremely thrilling! After a day out on the wild greens, take it easy at the resort's lazy river or full-service spa.
- Celebration Golf Club - For more than 20 years, Celebration Golf Club enjoyed by families ever since father/son duo Robert Trent Sr. and Robert Trent Jr designed it. They believe every hole should be “a hard par and an easy bogey” to make for a challenging, yet enjoyable game.
- Reunion Resort Golf Course - Reunion Resort Golf Course is the only place in the world where you'll find signature designed courses by three talented golf legends. You may know them as Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, and Tom Watson. Each course has its own unique twists and tricks that can be enjoyed by golfers of any skill level.
- Falcon's Fire Golf Club - This Rees Jones masterpiece is a remarkable course for all players at Falcon's Fire Golf Club. You'll find that one size doesn't fit all here and every aspect of your day at Falcon's Fire will be tailored to your personal experience.
If you are looking for some sand and surf for a day, all the beaches listed below are only a 1-2 hour drive away.
One of the beaches that Orlandoians consider “ours,” Cocoa Beach sits just east of Orlando, a straight shot down the State Road 528 toll road. It's incredibly easy to reach—you just get on the expressway and continue until you pass the cruise ship port and hit the beach. It's home to a huge Ron Jon Surf Shop and a handful of popular beachfront bars.
New Smyrna Beach
Quieter and more residential than the Cocoa Beach waterfront, New Smyrna Beach is further north on the east coast, but it's also an easy drive from Orlando. Make sure to check out historic Flagler Avenue, which leads from the Indian River to the beach; it's lined with plenty of eateries and shops
If it's the Gulf coast you're craving, venture southwest to Clearwater Beach, where the sand is powdery white and the sunsets are dazzling. See Winter the dolphin, of Dolphin Tale fame, at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, or enjoy the nightly Sunset at Pier 60 festival with music, food and fun.
Just as famous for its NASCAR speedway as its seashore, Daytona Beach nonetheless offers a great Atlantic oceanside environment. It's easily accessible from Orlando via I-4, and it features plenty of hotels, restaurants and bars. You can even drive your car right onto the beach in some areas
Canaveral National Seashore
This public park features a gorgeous beach as well as opportunities to fish or take nature hikes. You'll see tons of wildlife here, including 14 species of threatened or endangered animals. Keep your eyes open for bald eagles, wood storks, falcons and manatees, as well as thousands of sea turtle nests.
Medieval Times, Dinner & Tournament
Travel back in time at the Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament. This electrifying show features heroic knights, spirited horses, sword fights and a meal fit for royalty. Go and see why this one of a kind experience is the number 1 dinner show in North America!
Open year round. Admission is charged. Medieval Times is wheelchair accessible. Located in Kissimmee; 1 mile away for the Orlando/Kissimmee KOA.
4510 W Vine St
Kissimmee, FL 34746
Capone's Dinner Show
When it comes to Orlando dinner shows, Capone's is FUN-tastic !Knock three times, give the secret password and discover the mysterious world of 1931 gangland Chicago. Our entertaining, hysterical, all-new show delivers loads of laughs, gangster action, audience interaction and toe-tapping musical productions. Fun for all ages….it's a blast!
4740 W. Irlo Bronson Hwy.
Kissimmee, FL 34746