General Campground Information
Hours of Operation
Laundry Hours: Open 24 hours
Swimming Pool and Spa Hours: Open 9:00am - 9:00pm
Workout Room: Currently closed
Restrooms and Showers: Open 24 hours
Check-in and Check-out times
Check-in - 1:00pm
Check-out - 11:00am
Check-in - 3:00pm
Check-out - 11:00am
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events.
Theme Park Transportation
- Taxi Service - We have a number of taxi services that can come to the campground to pick you and you party up to go to the local theme parks. All of their rates vary and are set by the taxi companies.
- Uber/Lyft - A lot of guests like to use a Uber or Lyft ride service to get them and they party to the theme parks. All of the theme parks have drop off and pick locations for these type of ride services and are very feasible.
- Car Rental - There are a number of rental car companies in our area. Below are links to their websites:
- Enterprise Rental Car
- Budget Car Rental
- Sixt Rent A Car
*Note: You will be asked to re-enter the password to gain access to the internet everyday. You will be asked to pay a fee if you try to download something that may exceed our bandwidth.
*Management assumes no responsibility for loss by fire, theft, accident, acts of nature, etc.
Pet Friendly Rules
-Aggressive dogs of any breed are not welcome at any KOA. If your dog shows behavior that is protective
and unfriendly to strangers, please leave it home. If you decide to bring your dog and it exhibits this
type of behavior, the owner or management of the KOA will ask you to please find other camping
-All dogs are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times. No dog should be left tied up and unattended outside the owner's camping equipment.
-Allowing your pet to bark uncontrollably day or night will not be permitted and you may be asked to
leave if you are not able to control your pet's barking behavior.
-Service dogs are welcome but must follow same rules.
-All pets must be picked up after.
Pet Friendly Cabins
No more then four pets allowed in the cabins.
We can also provide you with a pet kit, which includes: a set of dog bowls, a place mat, a sleeping pillow, and a package for dog treats. This is for pets staying in our cabins only. If the pet kit is not returned upon check out, a $50.00 fee will be applied.
Meet Your Hosts
Come experience all the fun and relaxation that Orlando / Kissimmee KOA has to offer!Matthew Koromhas, general manager for the Orlando/Kissimmee KOA, always felt he had a future working in the campground business—perhaps because he grew up in the Orlando/Kissimmee-based campground where he now works.
“Before this Orlando/Kissimmee KOA park was bought and relocated across the street, there was the old Kissimmee KOA,” Matt recalls. “There, I lived on site 143. I had a pool, a game room, and a playground—it was great!” Matt's family has been working in the camping business since the early 1990s, and they are still doing it today.
Matt was first employed as a groundskeeper and “firewood guy” who delivered firewood to camper's sites at the Orlando/Kissimmee KOA after the property was relocated in 2002. After a few years, Matt began working the front desk and general store, and he also took on bookkeeping for the campground. Matt left KOA in 2004 to work for Walt Disney World Resort, and “loved every minute of it.” After eight years with Disney, Matt took on a supervisory role at Fiorella's Cucina Toscana, a 4Diamond Hotel Restaurant located in Orlando.
“Somehow it all led me back to my original home, the Orlando/Kissimmee KOA,” says Matt. His philosophy when it comes to customer service is that a “customer is not just a customer. They are your friend and family, and they are here to enjoy what we all enjoy: camping.” Matt is proud of the staff at the Orlando/Kissimmee KOA, who work hard to ensure every camper has a great vacation.
“It is a real team effort to make sure things run smoothly,” says Matt. “Our goal is to have the camper wishing they could stay longer and enjoy everything that KOA—and Central Florida—have to offer.”
When not in a yellow KOA shirt, Matt enjoys spending time with his family and meeting new people. He's also a movie and music buff, and spends his free time honing his carpentry skills.