Why Visit Kissimmee, Florida?
Why Visit Kissimmee, Florida?
Florida contains many wonders and flaunts warm weather year-round. It has something for everyone, from families to couples to singles looking to have fun on their own. Whatever you do during your trip, you will have fun doing it in Kissimmee! Learn what is special about Kissimmee here.
What Is Kissimmee, Florida Known for?
When determining if Kissimmee is worth visiting, it is important to know what brought the area so much popularity. Famed local attractions include:
Many people visit Kissimmee for its natural beauty, including places like:
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park: The Kissimmee Lakefront Park is great for running, walking or cycling. It has 3 miles of trails and overlooks the lake. Visitors can enjoy picnic tables, grills and a playground.
- Kissimmee Chain of Lakes: For serene scenery, check out the Kissimmee Chain of Lakes. These water bodies cover 21,000 acres and offer various activities, from fishing to boating and swimming.
Unique Museums & Activities
Partake in local activities and uncover history by visiting:
- Chocolate Kingdom: Feast your eyes on a factory adventure tour and learn about chocolate production. After, customize a chocolate bar to your tastes.
- Museum of Military History: Take in the experiences of the American armed forces. With personal stories, historical uniforms, weapons and vehicles, you will never look at military history the same way.
- Stallion 51: If you are interested in aviation, visit Stallion 51. You can watch vintage planes from the ground, glide in the blue skies as a passenger or pilot from the cockpit yourself.
Premier Theme Parks
Kissimmee is well known in Central Florida for its proximity to family-friendly theme parks, such as:
- Legoland: Legoland's theme park is based on the popular children's building toy, Lego. The park has rides, shows and attractions centered around Lego.
- Disney World: Disney World is a dream come true for fans of all ages. See your favorite characters up close when exploring the four theme parks, two water parks, golf courses and much more.
- Universal Studios: Create and experience the magic at Universal Studios in Orlando. From the moment you cross through the gates, you will enter a world of wonder, excitement and adventure. Behold the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, the World of Dr. Seuss and more.
Reserve Your Kampgrounds of America Stay Today!
Minutes from popular Orlando attractions, Orlando/Kissimmee KOA Holiday gives you easy access to restaurants, entertainment, shopping malls and more. Stay in a Deluxe Cabin to unwind after traversing theme parks or exploring nature. Stargaze outside your rig at a Patio RV Site. Or, stay at one of the Tent Sites with picnic tables, fire rings and room for all your gear.
Orlando/Kissimmee KOA Holiday has everything you need to make your Orlando vacation successful, so make your reservation today!