Best Places to Eat in St. Marys
Interested in staying in St. Marys for a couple of days? You will need to know where to bring the family to get some of the best food this city has to offer. Check out our list of the finest restaurants in St. Marys, Georgia, to give you some inspiration for your vacation.
Top 5 Restaurants Near St. Marys
The city of St. Marys puts you close to several exciting places and scenic views to discover. Between all your adventures, you will need a place to refuel. Luckily, the region offers a diverse selection of the finest restaurants to bring your family. Check out these top five restaurants you should try while staying in St. Marys, Georgia:
- St. Mary's Seafood & More: Sit back and enjoy some of the most delicious surf and turf you will find in the area.
- Riverside Cafe: Bask in the stunning river views as you experience tasty Greek-American eats at this waterfront restaurant in St. Marys.
- The Lunch Box: Fill your plate with all-you-can-eat homestyle comfort foods from this award-winning Southern food buffet.
- Captain Seagles Seafood Restaurant and Saloon: Known for its elegant atmosphere, this establishment has been operating since the 1920s, and its food continues to prove why it is one of the best places to eat in St. Marys.
- Drunken Noodles: While it is a new spot in town, Drunken Noodles offers some of the finest Asian cuisine if you are looking to switch things up.
There is nothing more memorable than enjoying a freshly cooked meal in front of a roaring fire surrounded by the ones you love — as long as you follow safe campfire practices! When you don't feel like cooking yourself, though, Jacksonville North / St. Marys KOA Holiday has you covered. We offer options to fill your stomach with delicious foods that will give you what you need to fuel your adventures.
Our daily complimentary breakfast options let you choose from pancakes and waffles with local syrup, biscuits, orange juice and coffee. You can also take advantage of our diverse lunch and dinner menu. Our talented chefs can make you anything from pizza and wings to BBQ ribs or a Buffalo Chicken Sandwich — whatever you are craving.
You can also head to our Tiki Bar and grab yourself an ice-cold beer if you are over 21. It doubles as a convenient snack bar, offering hot dogs, pretzels and nachos.
Book Your Reservation at Jacksonville North / St. Marys KOA Holiday
St. Marys is the perfect destination if you are looking for an exciting getaway full of delicious foods and drinks. Jacksonville North / St. Marys KOA Holiday puts you near fantastic restaurants in St. Marys, Georgia, to help you make memories that will last a lifetime.
If you are ready to experience the food in Kingsland and St. Marys in Georgia, reserve your site at our campground today!