General Campground Information
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT TIMES
Cabins - Check in 3:00 pm / Check out 11 am
There is a $10 charge 2 days or more prior to the arrival days by 4pm.
If you cancel LESS than 2 days there is NO REFUND.
SPECIAL EVENT OR HOLIDAY RV SITE, TENT SITE or CABIN:
There is a $10 PER DAY charge 7 days or more prior to the arrival date by 4pm.
If you cancel LESS than 7 days there is NO REFUND.
WASHING OF AUTOS OR RV
2. Clear area of debris that may catch fire.
3. Please do not light fires if it is windy.
4. Use only amount of wood needed to maintain small campfire.
5. Keep extra wood and other flammable items away from campfire.
6. A responsible adult must supervise at all times.
7. Children and pets need to be supervised, even after fire has been extinguished embers may be hot.
8. Never leave a campfire unless it is completely extinguished.
9. Drown fire with water and stir, make sure all wood and embers are out.
NEVER LEAVE A CAMPFIRE TO BURN ITSELF OUT!
Meet Your Hosts
We will see you around the campfire!In 1948, Great Grandpa Carlson came home from working out west where he noticed that people were driving their motor cars and staying the night in little rooms called "Motor Hotels". He was so inspired, that he built the first "Motor Hotel", the Itascan Motel, in Grand Rapids MN. That started the ball rolling, and from that point, each generation has grown up living, loving and working in family owned motels, helping to create precious memories for their guests. Carrying on in the family tradition, blending it with a love of the great outdoors, Lynda and her daughter Christine, along with Gramps and Grams, invite you to gather the family, pack up the pooch, and we will see you around the campfire!
Like Gramps always says: "Who has more fun than people!"