General Campground Information
RULES FOR CAMPING ETIQUETTE AND ENJOYMENT
CAMPGROUND SPECIFIC CANCELATION POLICY
RV & Tent Sites cancellation policy: We have a $10 non-refundable cancelation fee on all reservations. If you cancel within 48 hours (2 days) of your arrival, you will forfeit entire amount paid.
Lodging Units cancelation policy: We have a $10 non-refundable cancellation fee on all reservations. If you cancel within one week (7 days) of your arrival, you will forfeit entire amount paid.
REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURES POLICY:
RV & Tent Sites will be issued a rain check for early departures.
NO refunds or rain checks for lodging unit early departures.
NO REFUNDS OF ANY TYPE ON HOLIDAYS OR HOLIDAY WEEKENDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURES IN TENT, RV SITES OR LODGING UNITS.
GROUP cancellation policy: If you cancel prior to 30 days of your arrival, a $50 fee will be charged. If you cancel within 30 days of your arrival, you will forfeit your entire amount paid.
HOLIDAYS MAY HAVE A SPECIAL CANCELLATION POLICY, PLEASE CHECK WITH FRONT DESK.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 1-888-562-4501 or 870-743-2267 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
• RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancelation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
• Camping Cabins: 7 days cancelation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
• Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancelation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
• Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancelations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
• Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancelation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT TIMES
Cabins - Check-in 3:00 pm / Check-out 11:00 am
Please contact campground office for special arrangements if an early check-in or late check-out is required.
HOURS OF OPERATION
2022 KOA FOUNDER'S & PRESIDENT'S AWARD
CAMPERS/PARENTS AND MINORS
2. Clear the area of debris that may catch fire.
3. Please do not light fires if it is windy.
4. Use only wood that is intended for campfires, and the amount of wood needed to maintain a small campfire.
5. Please do not burn trash, or use the fire ring as a garbage container, or ashtray.
6. Keep extra wood and other flammable items away from the campfire.
7. A responsible adult must supervise at all times.
8. Children and pets need to be supervised - even after the fire has been extinguished embers may be hot.
9. Never leave a campfire unless it is completely extinguished.
10. Drown the fire with water and stir, make sure all wood and embers are out.
NEVER LEAVE A CAMPFIRE TO BURN ITSELF OUT!
GRILLS & OTHER HOT ITEMS
PLEASE RESPECT THE PRIVACY OF OTHERS
WASHING OF AUTOS OR RVs
OTHER PROHIBITED ITEMS
Clotheslines; Storing items under RV; Washing dishes in restrooms.
Meet Your Hosts
We will see you around the campfire!In 1948, Great Grandpa Carlson came home from working out west where he noticed that people were driving their motor cars and staying the night in little rooms called "Motor Hotels". He was so inspired, that he built the first "Motor Hotel", the Itascan Motel, in Grand Rapids MN. That started the ball rolling, and from that point, each generation has grown up living, loving and working in family owned motels, helping to create precious memories for their guests. Carrying on in the family tradition, blending it with a love of the great outdoors, Lynda and her daughter Christine, along with Gramps and Grams, invite you to gather the family, pack up the pooch, and we will see you around the campfire!
Like Gramps always says: "Who has more fun than people!"