**Please call for additional information for multiple pets, size restrictions and rules for pets permitted in cabins/lodges **
Check-Out Time: 11:00 am* late arrivals please register next day by 10:00 am*
Check-in time: RV and Tent Sites after 12 noon. Cabins and Lodges 2:00pm
Quiet Time: 10:00pm-7:00am
Trash Pick-up: 8:00am-noon ( picked up by site marker)
There are three different ways to purchase or renew a Value Kard Rewards membership.
1. At your first KOA stop you can purchase or renew. This will allow you to immediately receive the 10% discount and start earning your points.
2. Purchase online and receive an immediate confirmation # that you can print and use. All Value Cards will be sent to you via email, KOA no longer mails a hard copy.
3. Send a check directly to KOA Value Kard Rewards, PO Box 30558, Billings, MT 59114
Value Kard Rewards membership Costs: 1 Year for $30
KOA will waive your $10 reservation cancellation fee if you call to cancel your reservation for a Tent or RV site more than 48 hours in advance or 7 days prior to your KOA Cabin stay.
*** Additional restrictions may apply for special weekends and Holidays
Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult . NO lifeguard on duty.
Max 4 Adults in our 6 person lodging
Max 3 Adults in our 4 person lodging
1. Clear leaves away from site
2. Maintain a small fire
3. Don't leave fire unattended
4. Always extinguish fire with water before turning in for the night or departing
5. Fires must be put out by midnight
Welcome to the Fredericksburg/Washington DC South KOA!We would like to announce that the Fredericksburg/Washington DC South KOA is now under new ownership and new management. Recreational Adventures Co., the largest franchisee of KOA Campgrounds, is committed to providing our guests a fun and quality outdoor experience through superb professional service and superior amenities. RAC understands that our guests expect and deserve more than time away from home. By promoting and protecting our collective history, cultural heritage and rich natural environment, RAC creates recreational adventures.
General Manager Dylan Cutler, assumed his position as General Manager on January 11, 2019. Dylan, a graduate of the University of Iowa, has KOA Campground managerial experience that extends from South Dakota, Washington, and Oregon. Dylan and his staff are committed to helping you enjoy the best camping experience ever.