General Campground Information
- Laundry facilities are located at the Main and North restroom buildings. For the safety of our guests, we do not allow clotheslines on our sites.
- Due to safety, dirt bikes, four-wheelers, and any other gas-powered vehicles are not allowed in the campground (unless registered as a handicapped-accessible vehicle).
- One tent per tent site is allowed.
- 50 Amp Rigs are required to use 50 Amp Sites.
- Children must be 14 or older to check out game equipment.
- Park in the space assigned to you. Vehicles parked in adjacent or unassigned spaces will be towed at the owner's expense or charged for the site. One camper per unit, 2 vehicles per site, and 1 vehicle per cabin.
Check-in / Check-out
- RVs and Tents: 12:00 pm check-in
- Cabins or Deluxe Cabins: 3:00 pm check-in
- Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- For late check-out (from 11 am to 3 pm), there is an additional charge, if your site is available. After 3 pm, another day will be charged. No early check-ins permitted during peak season for cabins (March-October).
Trash / Recycling
Swimming Pool/ Spa
Meet Your Hosts
We want to make this a favorite vacation spot.Make this your home away from home - a few days, a few weeks or even a few months, we will do our best to make your stay at the Colorado Springs KOA a memorable event.