Why you Should be a Seasonal Camper at Chesapeake Bay KOA
Okay, sure you could book a house at the beach for two weeks, but for the same price, you could have months of fun as a seasonal camper at Chesapeake Bay KOA.
You'll have a guaranteed spot for the summer holidays, plus all of the other great theme weekends we've got planned.
And you won't have to worry about setting up and breaking down your rig every time you want to visit the campground. Once you get settled you won't have to worry about it for the rest of the season.
If you'd like to get an in-person look at one of our seasonal sites before you book, you can always stop by for a tour.
Don't wait around, seasonal sites fill up fast. For more information call 1-800-562-4207 or email email@example.com.
In the meantime, here's everything you need to know about our seasonal sites:
All of our seasonal sites are full hook up, back in sites and come with Wi-Fi, complimentary lawn care and Dish Network Cable. Take your pick from our three types of seasonal sites:
- Sunset seasonal sites are 1,350 square feet
- Reef seasonal sites are 2,024 square feet
- Blue Water Premier sites are 3,150 square feet and come with cabanas, golf cart charging stations, decks, stone fire pits, gravel RV pads and oyster shell paths
Obviously being a seasonal camper is tons of fun, but it also comes with perks like:
- Exclusive parties for seasonal campers and their families
- Two complimentary passes to Maui Jack's Waterpark on Chincoteague
- Complimentary off-season storage
In addition to all of the extra benefits seasonal campers also get some sweet discounts, including:
- 10% off at the camp store, Happy Jack's Cafe and The Jackspot restaurant
- 10% off beach and water sport rentals
- 10% off special events tickets
- $250 referral credit for each guest who signs a lease
- 20% off rooms at Sunset Beach Hotel
For more information or pricing call 1-800-562-4207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.