KOA Holiday Campgrounds
Whether you’re exploring the local area or hanging out at the campground, KOA Holidays are an ideal place to relax and play. There’s plenty to do, with amenities and services to make your stay memorable. Plus, you’ll enjoy the outdoor experience with upgraded RV Sites with KOA Patio® and Deluxe Cabins with full baths for camping in comfort. Bring your family, bring your friends, or bring the whole group – there’s plenty of ways to stay and explore.
KOA Holidays Feature:
- RV Sites with a KOA Patio®
- Deluxe Cabins with full baths
- Premium Tent Sites
- Group meeting facilities
GPS address: 1258 Ray Brown Road
GPS: If you can, make sure your GPS is programmed to use highways only, avoid unpaved roads, and follow truck routes. If you're GPS routes you on a narrow, winding mountain road or gravel road - immediately stop and turn around.
GPS TIPS and DIRECTIONS:
- If coming on 421N DO NOT TURN ON Brookshire Road, continue to Hardee's and turn on NC194N/Jefferson Hwy. 3 miles, turn left on Ray Brown Road for 1 mile.
- If coming from West Jefferson on NC194/Jefferson Hwy DO NOT TURN ON Chestnut Grove Road continue on NC194/Jefferson Hwy 1.5 miles to Ray Brown Road for 1 mile.
- If coming from TN, we recommend traveling from Mountain City to Boone on 421S DO NOT TURN ON Rich Mountain Road OR Tater Hill Road. Travel on 421S through downtown Boone to NC194N/Jefferson Hwy. 3 miles, turn left on Ray Brown Road for 1 mile.
- Easy access from Blue Ridge Parkway on US 321 or 421. From Boone take NC194N 3 miles, turn left on Ray Brown Road for 1 mile.
There is a road in our county called Harmony Lane. You do not want to go there. The physical address for the campground is 123 Harmony Mountain Lane.Get Google Directions