Welcome To Bar Harbor/Oceanside KOA Holiday!
Open for the season May 3, 2024, make your reservations online.
You can enjoy family-friendly waterfront camping in Bar Harbor, Maine while staying at Bar Harbor/Oceanside KOA Holiday. Our KOA Campground is the only campground on the west side of Mount Desert Island. Pull up a chair at your campsite to relax and watch the beautiful, pastel sunset spread across the horizon each night.
Exploring Bar Harbor
Bar Harbor/Oceanside KOA Holiday makes the perfect base camp whenever you want to experience beach camping in Bar Harbor. You and your family can enjoy your trip on the island by staying at our KOA Campground, from its proximity to Acadia National Park to the local restaurants and shops.
Bar Harbor/Oceanside KOA Holiday Has a Way to Stay for Everyone
At Bar Harbor/Oceanside KOA Holiday, we offer many campsites to help you have the camping experiences you desire. You can stay at one of our RV Sites, Deluxe Cabins, Camping Cabins or Tent Sites.
- RV Sites: We provide many Pull-Thru and Back-In RV Sites so campers can easily park their vehicles. Many sites have full hookups or water and electric.
- Deluxe Cabins: You can enjoy glamping whenever you stay in one of our Deluxe Cabins. These cabins feature full baths and full or partial kitchens, giving you extra comfort as you camp.
- Camping Cabins: If you want a more traditional camping experience while sleeping in a cozy bed, consider staying in a Camping Cabin. They provide comfortable shelter but have no kitchen or bathroom.
- Tent Sites: Camp at one of our Tent Sites to sleep under the stars on the island. Some Tent Sites have water and electric, while others have no hookups.
Many lodgings and campsites are pet-friendly so that you can bring your pets along for the adventure.
Bar Harbor/Oceanside Amenities and Recreation
Have an unforgettable Mount Desert Island camping experience at our KOA Campground. We offer amenities the whole family can enjoy, including:
- Private oceanfront access
- Fresh lobster meals
- KOA Express Fun Train
- Shuttle bus
- Kamp K9® dog park
Local Attractions and Recreation
Camping at Mount Desert Island means you can spend time exploring the unforgettable beauty of the area. Spend the day swimming in the ocean, hiking in Acadia National Park or taking a boat tour to go whale watching or to see the island from a different perspective.
Maine is also known for its fresh lobsters, mussels and other seafood delicacies. Learn how to eat like a local by visiting some of the best lobster and seafood restaurants on the island.
Book Your Stay with Bar Harbor/Oceanside KOA Holiday
Bar Harbor/Oceanside KOA Holiday offers the best location when you want to go Acadia National Park camping. Begin planning your trip to the island by booking your campsite today!