General Campground Information
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.
Family Reunions & Large Groups
Bring your helper! Service dogs are welcome at any KOA Campground.
Due to our insurance policy, dogs that are considered an aggressive breed cannot be allowed on the park.
Good behavior is required. Dogs of any breed that are hostile or aggressive will be asked to leave the campground, along with their owners.
Bring the leash. Dogs must be kept on leashes no longer than 6 feet when outside their owners' vehicles or rental units. Do not leave a tethered dog unattended. Of course, all animals must be cleaned up after.
Keep in mind for cabin rentals, dogs cannot be left unattended. If you go of to explore the area, stop by the office and ask for a list of doggie daycares.
Remember manners. Constant barking bothers other campers. If your pet is too vocal, you may be asked to find other accommodations.
Restrooms & Laundry
Meet Your Hosts
We enjoy being able to help people with a full-hearted passion!
The Nance and Polasky families became owners of the Asheville West, NC KOA in March 2008. "We want to build lasting relationships with our campers and deliver a GREAT, SAFE, FAMILY-ORIENTED camping experience for everyone," says owner Rex Nance.
"We were all looking for a fun way to bring the whole family together; we've been campers for the majority of our lives, and we knew managing a campground would be a perfect way to combine our skills and unite our family," says Rex.
Everyone in the family brings unique experience to the business: Ray was a retired Chief of Forestry; Hildie was a retired Medical Technologist; Rex worked as an IT executive for a payment processor; Heather spent her time educating their daughter; Julia is a competitive Figure Skater; Ethan Polasky managed a saw mill and flooring factory in northern New Mexico, while his wife, Sophia, worked as a medical professional in Santa Fe, New Mexico; and Justin Polasky worked in the food service industry there.
"We love the cleanliness of the entire campground and the nice, shaded camp sites, as well as the mountains, trees and nature trails. We enjoy being able to help people with a full-hearted passion!" Rex says.
The large family has a variety of things they love to do, including fishing, paintball, cycling, hiking, reading, swimming, remote control cars, 4-wheeling, softball, and arts and crafts.