Help: Frequently Asked Questions

I am not happy with the resolution the campground gave me regarding my experience. What should I do?

Camper Services, at the KOA Home Office, may help mediate a resolution between you and the campground. Email the details about your experience to [email protected]. One of our representatives will review the information sent in and reach out to the campground on your behalf. A Camper Services Representative will respond to your email within 5 business days.
68 of 138 people found this helpful.
Was this information helpful?